A Way to Check in your Malindo Flight
Now you can check in and drop off your luggage in KL Sentral. Here is all the information you need for a smooth start to your air travel.
- Early check-in up to 8 hours before flight departure (between 5am and 10pm daily).
- Check in minimum 3 hours at KL Sentral before your flight.
- Arrive KLIA Terminal 1 hour before your flight
- Check-in service at KL Sentral from 1 December 2016.
- The service is available exclusively to KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit passengers.
- This service is offered exclusively to KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit passengers, and you must purchase a valid train ticket to use the facility.
- Check in at Malindo Air counter operation hours at KL Sentral.
- Minimum check-in time is 3 hours before your flight departure time, or 2 hours for domestic flights without checked baggage.
- The amount of checked baggage that you can take with you free of charge will vary according to the route, class of travel, terms and conditions of your flight ticket. Please check when booking your flight.
- Allocate at least 90 minutes from the time you board the train to reach your flight boarding gate at KLIA.
- Check with Malindo Air directly if special assistance is required for wheelchair-bound passengers and unaccompanied minors.
- No live animals, firearms, dangerous goods, general cargo/commercial items, medical or veterinary specimens are allowed onboard the train.
- Bulky items that might pose a safety hazard during an emergency evacuation will not be allowed on board the trains. Surf boards and bicycles are strictly prohibited.
If you have any enquiry or claim regarding your checked-in baggage, please contact Malindo Airlines.
You can check the KLIA Express times and fares here or call KLIA Ekspres Customer Enquiry at +603-2267 8000
(Monday to Friday, 8.30am-6.00pm).